The Elegant Tissue Box Cover Digital Pattern
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
The Elegant Tissue Box Cover pattern was designed as a quick cover-up for unattractive paper tissue boxes. I personally like to match the décor in each room and was frustrated with the lack of selection. Why not make a cover for a necessity we all need?
I love the result! As the décor changes due to preferences or seasons, I can easily whip up another cover to match. A super fast sew that’s great for gifts, craft shows, and busting that pile of scraps. Add some elegance to your décor!
RATED FOR BEGINNING BAG MAKERS
KEEP IN MIND:
- This was designed using Puffs boxes. If using other brands, check your measurements prior to cutting and adjust as needed.
- This pattern is designed for vinyl/faux leather, leather, or cork for a firm structure. Thin vinyl may need to be backed with SF101.
- This pattern is very domestic-friendly as long as your machine can handle vinyl, leather, or cork. There are not any bulky seams and the maximum thickness will be two layers.
- The instructions for both sizes are the same.
Small: 4 3/4” W x 5” H x 4 1/2” D Large: 9” W x 3 3/4” H x 5” D
- Small Tissue Box Cover: 16” x 16” piece of vinyl/faux leather, leather, or cork
- Large Tissue Box Cover: 17 ½” x 13” piece of vinyl/faux leather, leather, or cork
- 1/8” double-sided tape (DST)
Fifteen (15) page PDF pattern in full color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper or A4.
You may sell items from this pattern on a home-production basis only. See the pattern for more information.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.