How are your sample bags made?
All products are made of 100% cotton canvas or fabric, faux leather (vinyl), or cork. The composition of each product is noted in the description. Each item is lined with canvas or cotton fabric, unless otherwise noted. Depending on the use of the product, I use SF101 interfacing, or lighter. All items are multiple- and top-stitched for durability. Hardware accessories are metal, and nylon zippers. Each item is individually made by me.
What are the sizes of your bags?
The sizes are noted on each description as accurately as possible. Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What does it mean "spot clean only"?
DO NOT spray your item with stain retardant as it may damage the hardware or shrink the cloth.
You will have the most success if you clean a stain as soon as possible.For best results follow these directions:
- Place something firm inside the bag under the area to be cleaned.
- Saturate the stain with a WHITE wet cloth.
- Use a small amount of mild BLEACH-FREE liquid detergent on the wet cloth, and work into the area.
- Allow to sit for about five minutes.
- Using a clean wet-only section of the cloth, work the stain until clean. Do not over-rub, as this will "fuzz up" the fabric and may stretch it.
- Allow to air dry, or dry with a blow dryer on low.
- Note that blood, red mud, grass stains, tomato-based products and mustard, oil and grease may not come out. It is NOT recommended to use a stronger cleaner and the buyer does so at their own risk of product damage.
- Kaya Papaya Design is not responsible for damaged items once they have been received in satisfactory condition.
How do I place a custom order?
We do not accept custom orders.
What is your shipping policy?
Shipping in the U.S. is free. Your order will be shipped within 2 business days (Monday - Friday) by USPS. You will receive a confirmation and tracking number at the time of shipment. Depending on the size, your package may go First Class, Parcel Select, or Priority Mail. This will be noted in the confirmation email.
Please note that at this time Kaya Papaya Design only ships to the 50 United States and APO or FPO addresses. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide an accurate address to ensure proper shipping.
What is your refund policy?
All patterns are PDF Digital Downloads and are non-refundable.If you have trouble with your download, please contact us at email@example.com.
Purse samples cannot be returned.
Each item is packed carefully so it is in "ready to use" condition and has been insured for the full amount paid. If your item arrives damaged, please photograph it and the box as soon as delivered and opened and contact us immediately.