The Kylee Luggage Tag Digital Pattern
Need to identify your luggage quickly, but don't want prying eyes to see your information? The Kylee Luggage Tag stylishly holds your identification, making it easy to grab your bag, and easy to find if it's lost. The luggage tag folds over and doesn't require clear vinyl. It hangs securely from your suitcase handle. Two Versions for cotton fabrics or cork, vinyl, and leather. We've even included an ID tag to print out.
This pattern is for beginner sewists:
- A detailed materials and cut list
- Clear instructions
- Full color photos
- All seam allowances included in pattern pieces for Version 1
- Skills: Adding interfacing, making and adding a strap and loop, turning to the right side and closing the seam, pressing, top-stitching
- A Facebook pattern group for questions and sharing
VERSION 1 – COTTON FABRIC:
This can be made with one fat quarter of fabric. The pieces measure as follows (seam allowances included):
- Exterior - 10½” x 3½”
- Interior - 10½” x 3½”
- Window - 4 5/8 ” x 3½” – cut 2
- Strap and Loop - 15” x 1½”
- SF101 – woven interfacing for exterior, interior, and window viewer
VERSION 2 – CORK, VINYL OR LEATHER
Seam allowances are eliminated
- Exterior - 10” x 2¾”
- Interior - 10” x 2¾”
- Window - 4” x 2¾”
- Strap and Loop - 15” x ¾”
Twelve (12) page PDF pattern in full-color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper, or A4.
You may sell items from this pattern on a home production basis only. See the pattern for more information.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.