The Cici Too Cosmetic Bag Digital Pattern
Join The Cici Too Challenge September 16 - 30, 2022. Get all the details.
You can't just throw everything in your bag, right? Some of it has to be contained. Enter, The Cici Too Cosmetic Bag! No more pulling out an old worn-out cosmetic bag from your unique, classy purse. Think of this quick little make as your "test drive" for The Cici Tote Bag pattern, and this little beauty is the perfect companion. Beginner-friendly, minimal pattern pieces, and a quick sew. You'll have this little beauty stitched up in no time! Betcha can't stop at just one!
Finished standing size is 8.5" x 5" x 3"
This pattern is for a confident beginner and includes:
- A Fabric and Interfacing Cut List
- Color-coordinated Pattern Piece Labels
- Clear beginner-friendly instructions
- Full-color photos
- All seam allowances included in pattern pieces
- Skills: Inserting a zipper, boxing corners
- A Facebook pattern group for questions and sharing
Materials and Notions:
- 1/4 yard fabric for exterior AND
- (2) pieces 10" x 4" leather, vinyl/faux leather, or cork for overlay
- 1/4 yard fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard SF101, (optional Pellon 808/809 or Decovil 525)
- 8" #3 or #5 zipper
- Fabric-tac, spray adhesive, or 3/8” double-sided tape DST (optional but strongly suggested)
- Edge Kote to use on any raw edges of overlay (optional)
Twelve (12) page PDF pattern in full-color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper or A4.
You may sell items from this pattern on a home production basis only. See the pattern for more information.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.