The Cici Tote Bag Digital Pattern
With The Cici Tote Bag you're ready for a full day out and about. Whether you need to carry extra for your work commute; taking the kids out for the day; going to the gym; heading to the library; or just because you ALWAYS have a lot of stuff you "need", this tote bag has you covered in style.
Don't carry all the weight on your shoulder - use the adjustable crossbody strap. Two interior slip pockets and a zipper pocket keep small things out of the way, and the top zipper keeps everything out of view. This structured bag is made to take the weight - and the heavy use that it's guaranteed to be subjected to! And all the compliments you will get!
Finished standing size is 16" x 11" x 5"
This pattern is for a confident beginner and includes:
- A detailed materials and cut list
- Clear beginner-friendly instructions
- Full color photos
- All seam allowances included in pattern pieces
- Skills: Inserting a zipper, making a zipper placket, inserting purse feet
- A Facebook pattern group for questions and sharing
Materials and Notions:
- 1/2 yard fabric for exterior AND
- up to 3/4 yard vinyl
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- SF101 and Peltex
- 20-22" #5 zipper
- 9" #3 or #5 zipper
- 12-16 medium rivets (optional)
- (4) 1" square-rings
- (2) 1" D-rings
- (2) 1” swivel clasps
- (1) 1” slide adjuster
- (4) purse feet
- 3/8” double-sided tape DST (optional but strongly suggested)
- Edge Kote to use on any raw edges of overlay fabrics that may fray (optional)
YOU MAY SELL ITEMS MADE FROM THIS PATTERN AS LONG AS YOU ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase at retail price.
2. All items must be made by-hand, one at a time. No mass production allowed.
3. Only the individual who purchased the pattern may make the items for sale.
4. Credit is given to KAYA PAPAYA DESIGN as the pattern designer on the tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern online and credit Kaya Papaya Design on the hang tag.
Twenty-eight (28) page PDF pattern in full-color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper, or A4.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.