The Cici Tote Bag Digital Pattern
Grab the FREE Cici Tote Bag Add-ons for extra pockets, modifications for a beach bag, and adding a key holder. It's a free downloadable, printable PDF.
With The Cici Tote Bag you're ready for a full day out and about. Whether you need to carry extra for your work commute; taking the kids out for the day; going to the gym; heading to the library; or just because you ALWAYS have a lot of stuff you "need", this tote bag has you covered in style.
Don't carry all the weight on your shoulder - use the adjustable crossbody strap. Two interior slip pockets and a zipper pocket keep small things out of the way, and the top zipper keeps everything out of view. This structured bag is made to take the weight - and the heavy use that it's guaranteed to be subjected to! And all the compliments you will get!
Finished standing size is 16" x 11" x 5"
This pattern is for a confident beginner and includes:
- A detailed materials and cut list
- Clear beginner-friendly instructions
- Full color photos
- All seam allowances included in pattern pieces
- Skills: Inserting a zipper, making a zipper placket, inserting purse feet
- A Facebook pattern group for questions and sharing
- A video tutorial by SiahSwag on YouTube
Materials and Notions:
- 1/2 yard fabric for exterior AND
- up to 3/4 yard vinyl
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- SF101 and Peltex
- 20-22" #5 zipper
- 9" #3 or #5 zipper
- 12-16 medium rivets (optional)
- (4) 1" square-rings
- (2) 1" D-rings
- (2) 1” swivel clasps
- (1) 1” slide adjuster
- (4) purse feet
- 3/8” double-sided tape DST (optional but strongly suggested)
- Edge Kote to use on any raw edges of overlay fabrics that may fray (optional)
Twenty-eight (28) page PDF pattern in full-color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper, or A4.
You may sell items from this pattern on a home production basis only. See the pattern for more information.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.