The Claire Shoulder Bag Digital Pattern
Here's what happens when two minds don't think alike and design a bag together - a versatile bag for so many different styles! The Claire Shoulder Bag offers lots of pocket storage, room to spare, ease of carry, and a great look, no matter your personal style. Try it dressed up, slouchy, classic, or playful. Change up the length of the strap to make a crossbody or satchel. Change up the hardware both inside and out for different looks. Maybe we should have named it the Chameleon instead!
Finished Standing Size: 11" W x 8 1/2" H x 4" D, Handle Drop 10 1/2"
This pattern is for intermediate bag makers and includes:
- A detailed materials and cut list
- Clear instructions
- Full color photos
- All seam allowances included in pattern pieces
- Skills: Inserting a zipper, adding zipper trim, pleated pockets with trim
- A Facebook pattern group for questions and sharing
Materials and Notions:
- 1/2 yard fabric for exterior AND
- up to 1/4 yard vinyl
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- 2 yards x 20 inch Pellon SF101, Vilene G700 or similar
- 1 yard x 20 inch medium loft one side fusible fleece Pellon 987F, Vilene H640 or similar
- Pellon 808/809 or similar non-woven interfacing for magnetic snap
- 15" #5 zipper-by-the-yard and matching pull
- (2) 9" #3 or #5 zipper (if zipper-by-the-yard, need 2 matching pulls)
- (1) 18 mm magnetic snap (half-moon magnetic edge clasp is optional)
- (4-6) medium rivets (optional)
- (2) 1" D or O rings (optional fabric covered strap connectors)
- Fray Check (optional)
- 3/8” double-sided tape DST (optional but strongly suggested)
- Edge Kote to use on any raw edges of overlay fabrics that may fray (optional)
Thirty-two (32) page PDF pattern in full-color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper, or A4.
You may sell items from this pattern on a home production basis only. See the pattern for more information.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.