The Claire Shoulder Bag Digital Pattern
Here's what happens when two minds don't think alike and design a bag together - a versatile bag for so many different styles! The Claire Shoulder Bag offers lots of pocket storage, room to spare, ease of carry, and a great look, no matter your personal style. Try it dressed up, slouchy, classic, or playful. Change up the length of the strap to make a crossbody or satchel. Change up the hardware both inside and out for different looks. Maybe we should have named it the Chameleon instead!
Finished Standing Size: 11" W x 8 1/2" H x 4" D, Handle Drop 10 1/2"
This pattern is for intermediate bag makers and includes:
- A detailed materials and cut list
- Clear instructions
- Full color photos
- All seam allowances included in pattern pieces
- Skills: Inserting a zipper, adding zipper trim, pleated pockets with trim
- A Facebook pattern group for questions and sharing
Materials and Notions:
- 1/2 yard fabric for exterior AND
- up to 1/4 yard vinyl
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- 2 yards x 20 inch Pellon SF101, Vilene G700 or similar
- 1 yard x 20 inch medium loft one side fusible fleece Pellon 987F, Vilene H640 or similar
- Pellon 808/809 or similar non-woven interfacing for magnetic snap
- 15" #5 zipper-by-the-yard and matching pull
- (2) 9" #3 or #5 zipper (if zipper-by-the-yard, need 2 matching pulls)
- (1) 18 mm magnetic snap (half-moon magnetic edge clasp is optional)
- (4-6) medium rivets (optional)
- (2) 1" D or O rings (optional fabric covered strap connectors)
- Fray Check (optional)
- 3/8” double-sided tape DST (optional but strongly suggested)
- Edge Kote to use on any raw edges of overlay fabrics that may fray (optional)
YOU MAY SELL ITEMS MADE FROM THIS PATTERN AS LONG AS YOU ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase at retail price.
2. All items must be made by-hand, one at a time. No mass production allowed.
3. Only the individual who purchased the pattern may make the items for sale.
4. Credit is given to KAYA PAPAYA DESIGN as the pattern designer on the tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern online and credit Kaya Papaya Design on the hang tag.
Thirty-two (32) page PDF pattern in full-color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper, or A4.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.