The Janie Pouch Digital Pattern
Check out: Janie Pouch By Kaya Papaya Designs - YouTube by Siah Swag
For a beginner step-by-step sew-along with modifications, check out KPD's video Making The Janie Pouch With Modifications
We are in love with the pleats on both exterior sides of The Janie Pouch. She's a nice-sized bag for cosmetics, kids' travel toys, some art supplies, or as a wristlet clutch. Use it to store masks and some hand wipes or sanitizer, or a diaper, and other baby supplies. A simple fast make, dressed up with a strip of accent fabric and a zipper. Fat quarter and beginner-friendly, you'll be whipping up piles of these for gifts, yourself, or just for fun - they're addictive!
Fabric amounts provided are for non-directional print and would need to be adjusted if using a directional print or if you are fussy-cutting.
- Main fabric – 17” x 13” (or one fat quarter) quilting cotton or similar weight fabric
- Accent fabric – 10” x 8” vinyl, leather, or cork (can substitute cotton or similar but you will need to interface with SF101)
- ¼ yard x 45’’ wide quilting cotton or similar weight fabric (2 pieces @ 8 ¾” x 10”- fat quarter friendly)
- ½ yard x 20’’ wide Pellon SF101 lightweight fusible woven interfacing
- (1) 9½” #3 or #5 zipper (plus 1 pull if using zipper-by-the yard
Finished size: 9" x 6" x 3"
Fourteen (14) page PDF pattern in full-color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper or A4. Color-coded Cut List and Pattern Piece Labels help improve efficiency.
You may sell items from this pattern on a home production basis only. See the pattern for more information.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.