The Duffy Bag Digital Pattern
This is a digital pattern in PDF format. It is best downloaded to a computer, flash drive, or cloud storage.
The Duffy Bag is the "little brother/sister" to The Laila Weekender. Designed as an overnight bag for children, its features are also applicable to adults who want a smaller duffle for the gym, dance class, or traveling. Need a bigger diaper bag? The Duffy Bag is your answer.
Made from a sturdy cotton exterior with heavier fabric accents and straps, and a cotton lining, The Duffy Bag can be dressed up or down and its features can be customized to your needs.
Exterior features include:
- two end slip pockets
- a slip pocket behind a zipper pocket (a unique 2 pockets-in-one feature!)
- a slip pocket with flap closure
- two shoulder straps with an 11" handle drop
- an adjustable strap and purse feet (optional)
Interior features include:
- two elastic-top side pockets
- a zipper pocket
- an optional elasticized band that works great for a stuffed animal “seat belt"
- a divided slip pocket to hold coloring books, a tablet, storybooks, etc.
Finished Standing Size is 16" W x 9 1/2" H x 8 1/2" D
Rated for Confident Beginner
KEEP IN MIND:
This pattern includes several large rectangular pieces that you will self-draft or cut using a rotary cutter, mat, and ruler.
- Main fabric - one yard x 45" wide of non-directional print
- Accent fabric - one yard x 45" wide
- Lining fabric - 1¾ yards x 45’’ wide quilting cotton, waterproof canvas, or similar weight fabric
See the pattern for full materials, notions, and tools required.
Thirty-four (34) page PDF pattern in full color. Ready to print on 8.5 x 11 paper or A4.
You may sell items from this pattern on a home-production basis only. See the pattern for more information.
This is a digital download and therefore cannot be refunded once purchased. Please provide a valid email address in order to receive the download link.